Liam's recent art

 Posted by Picasa

Comments

AAM said…
I bid one million dollars! Does it have a title?
Scott said…
he said it is called 'giraffe painting blue' (no joke, I asked him what it is called and that was the title he gave.

More to come!!!~~~!!!
AAM said…
Completely brilliant.
Christian said…
Looks to me like it's evil "Plankton" (a mere plankton) from Spongebob. And his evil sidekick, Mr. Butterfly. Is it the MSN butterfly? If so then Liam's making some cutting political comments on the threat of monopoly in this new web economy. Takes after his dad, that one does. Brilliant. Brilliant!

Also I like the texture in the background. Nice aesthetic. I thought it was a cave painting at first, what with the rough texture. But upon closer inspection, yea, it's chalk dust. Good to know for illustration backgrounds...

Popular Posts