Utah, Land of the. . .


I always said that Utah was, geographically, one of the most beautiful places on the planet. I still feel that way, but the line was sort of a backhanded compliment suggesting the culture and prominent ideology had room for much improvement.

I must say that Salt Lake City has changed a LOT since I last lived here. There is still the amazing geography and my amazing family. But the people are changing too.

Sadly, there are still some people who use political positions to dominate others, and I hope to address that with some of my work here. I will be writing more on my blog and possibly doing a radio program here in the near future.

I am still seeking full time work, but I think things will work out!

Best wishes to you all,

Knut a.k.a.'Scott'~)

Comments

Richmond said…
Sending good vibrations from up north...

I can't wait to hear you on the radio again!

Popular Posts