Hammer of Truth � Whole Foods Provides Libertarian Environmental Solution

Hammer of Truth � Whole Foods Provides Libertarian Environmental Solution

Well, this is the type of Libertarian news I like to read.

I am a pretty solid advocate for using efficient energy sources and applaud the choice made by the Whole Foods camp to put their money where their mouth/power bill is.

I also read up on the new www.Badnarik.org campaign that is starting off as a 'listening tour'.

Go figure, a guy wants to be a politician that actually listens to the people instead of forcing his willy nilly on them.

Here is the 'Whole Foods' story and their voluntary choice that I think everyone should be forced to make*.

http://hammeroftruth.com/2006/01/11/whole-foods-provides-libertarian-environmental-solution/

Thanks for reading,
Scott~

* If you did not know that was a joke, please view my psychic blog for more.

Comments

Popular Posts