www.libertyrocks.net

http://www.libertyrocks.net/



This is the web site that displays the graphic art work of my friend and vice-chair of the LPKC, Travis Wright.

Did I already tell you about his funny and clever web site??? Well If I did not, i should have. I appreciate the bold designs and apart from the www.floatermusic.com sticker on my car I have the oval lp.org and the pro-choice about everything one on my car.

He is now, with his wife penny, is making an amazing new business that will be able to produce shirts, bumper stickers, yard signs, and other amazing items.

Stay tuned for more.

I have quite a few amazingly talented people in my circle of friends. From the Movie Geeks, to the music freaks I have all kinds of artistic people to associate with and enjoy.

Peace,

Scott~

Comments

Popular Posts